School Crosswalk for High Visibility
StreetPrint Crosswalk for Grandview Heights School
Grandview Heights School utilizes StreetPrint for the creation of a School Crosswalk for High Visibility. StreetPrint great for improving road safety systems for pedestrian & high traffic areas such as schools, intersections, parking lots pathways and much more.
StreetPrint is designed to provide an authentic brick or stone pattern with increased performance and durability for high traffic applications and areas such as crosswalks, commercial building entrances and parking lots.
- Cost effective
- Quickly Installed with minimal disruption
- Maintenance free
- Resistant to cracking and lifting (a common problem with concrete and pavers)
- Resistant to plant growth and penetration by water
- Slip resistant and trip resistant
- Resistant to fading and helps repel harmful UV rays
- Longevity. The StreetBond coatings protect and extend the life of the asphalt.
- No expansion joints to allow water penetration.
- A wide range of patterns, colours and custom configurations.
- The ability to be fixed seamlessly (if damage ever occurs) by simply reheating, restamping and re-coating. No other surface is as easily fixed.