StreetPrint® Genuine Stamped Asphalt
StreetPrint® with StreetBond coating is a process of creating realistic-looking brick, slate, stone or other design effects. directly onto asphalt. Decorative asphalt is created by heating existing or new asphalt with an infrared reciprocating heater and then using a plate compactor, pressing a woven steel template into the surface and removing. This is followed by the application of StreetBond, an advanced coating system for asphalt. StreetPrint®, genuine stamped asphalt in combination with Streetbond coatings creates beautiful decorative asphalt.
- Cost effective
- Quickly Installed with minimal disruption
- Maintenance free
- Resistant to cracking and lifting (a common problem with concrete and pavers)
- Resistant to plant growth and penetration by water
- Slip resistant and trip resistant
- Resistant to fading and helps repel harmful UV rays
- Longevity. The StreetBond coatings protect and extend the life of the asphalt.
- No expansion joints to allow water penetration.
- A wide range of patterns, colours and custom configurations.
- The ability to be fixed seamlessly (if damage ever occurs) by simply reheating, restamping and re-coating. No other surface is as easily fixed.
More StreetPrint Applications
Get in Touch
Please contact us to discuss your project or to set up an appointment for a no-obligation quotation. We would be very pleased to provide you with more information about the products and answer any questions you might have.