Tell Your Communities Story with Decorative Asphalt
TrafficPatterns Decorative Crosswalk Application
The traffic pattern crosswalk upgrade for Tsain-Ko Centre is located at 5500 Sunshine Coast Hwy, at the southern entrance to the Town of Sechelt on shishalh Nation territory, Tsain-Ko Centre has expanded to over 100,000 square feet of retail space with over 15 national retailers. The Centre showcases several cultural areas and artworks, and is planning a final expansion of more than 5,000 square feet in 2021-2022.
The crosswalk design is created with our patented TraffcPatterns product line, and contains an aboriginal motif, designed to draw attention to the crosswalk, providing aesthetically attractive road safety functionality.
material provided by: HUB Surface Systems
TrafficPatterns® & DecoMark® Interconnected Surface Systems
TrafficPatterns® is highly customizable and durable preformed thermoplastic pavement marking materials used to promote and/or revitalize community image and pride by way of a wide range of custom-designed applications including:
- Horizontal Wayfinding (Crosswalks and Signage)
- Custom Branding and Public Art
- Preformed Thermoplastic engineered with safety, durability & aesthetics in mind
- Designed to improve traffic safety at intersections and multi-use paths
- Preformed Thermoplastic enhances visibility for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians
- Preformed Thermoplastic creates attractive walkways in pedestrian and parking areas