Tell Your Communities Story with Decorative Asphalt
TrafficPatterns Decorative Art Application
The Spirit of the Children Society initiated the installation of this Every Child Matters art application.
The installation was installed on September 22, 2023 to help honour National Day for Truth and Reconciliation and Orange Shirt Day, both take place on September 30.
The design was created with our patented TraffcPatterns product line, and contains an aboriginal design by Charliss Santos the Winner of the 2023 Every Child Matters T-shirt design Contest.
TrafficPatterns® & DecoMark®
TrafficPatterns® is highly customizable and durable preformed thermoplastic pavement marking materials used to promote and/or revitalize community image and pride by way of a wide range of custom-designed applications including:
- Horizontal Wayfinding (Crosswalks and Signage)
- Custom Branding and Public Art
- Preformed Thermoplastic engineered with safety, durability & aesthetics in mind
- Designed to improve traffic safety at intersections and multi-use paths
- Preformed Thermoplastic enhances visibility for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians
- Preformed Thermoplastic creates attractive walkways in pedestrian and parking areas