Connaught Park Spray Park Renewal
Working with the Kitsilano Community Centre Association, the Kitsilano War Memorial Community Centre, and members of the community, the Vancouver Park Board renewed the spray park in Connaught Park to make it more engaging, accessible, and sustainable.
The Connaught Park Spray Park Renewal project was created using our StreetBond coatings system. It maintains the same footprint of the former one, plus includes new paving, a variety of spray types, and interactive features.
Products materials supplied by HUB Surface Systems
Advanced Coatings for Asphalt and Concrete at connaught park spray park renewal
With 25 years of experience in specialized asphalt coating development, StreetBond™- Advanced Coatings have been proven in a variety of conditions in over 40 countries worldwide. StreetBond™ bonds permanently to asphalt and concrete surfaces to provide both a durable and decorative finish that is low- maintenance and a finish that protects and extends the life of the pavement
- Flexible – StreetBond coatings work with the normal expansion and contraction of asphalt surfaces and will not peel, delaminate or crack.
- Durable – StreetBond coatings are tough enough to withstand traffic wear, highly resistant to water damage and have superior adhesion characteristics.
- Environmentally Responsible – StreetBond coatings help contribute to a healthy environment. They are non-toxic, fully recyclable and water-based. They have very low volatile organic content (VOC).
- Chemical Resistant – StreetBond coatings are resistant to damage and deterioration when exposed to fuel, engine oil and de-icing agents.
- Color Stable – StreetBond coatings incorporate UV stable pigments that are fade-resistant when exposed to harsh sunlight.
- Slip & Skid Resistant – StreetBond coatings have excellent friction properties resulting in safe slip- and skid-resistant coloured asphalt surfaces that exceed all government regulated vehicle skid resistance requirements.